Thursday, January 8, 2009

whisky or wine

................./
i am going to hurt through out my entire life because of something that i love so much and i might not even be good at. but i'll never give it up.



I may be miserably in debt, in such a deep misfortune when it comes to money, but I’ll be happy. I will be happy because I love words, thoughts, all potential, and recognizing everyone's infinite possibilities. I love them whether or not someone loves my own, because I have them, they are mine, and I’m never going to give up my ability to express them no matter what the cost. Forty Thousand dollars, or not.

And maybe I won’t be able to, but I’m going to attempt to do great things with them. Whether i'm offered a scholarship, you accept that which I express, or you tear it apart. and that's why i'm scared. Because I don’t have the money, the confidence, nor all the necessities to properly do so. but I have so much courage. And that courage is going to make me push through all my faults and short-comings. I’m scared because I know, that from here on out, it’s going to be a very long road.

And I will never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment